As an Oklahoma Cancer Specialist and Research Institute volunteer I agree to:
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and staff information, at all times. I will not seek to obtain,
confidential information from patients or staff. I will not copy or be in possession of confidential information about patients, staff or physicians. I will not discuss patient information in an area where it can be overheard by anyone not authorized to have the information.
- Read and be familiar with OCSRI mission statement; uphold OCSRI’s policies, procedures and standards.
- Donate my services without expectation of compensation or future employment.
- Conduct myself in a professional manner and be courteous at all times.
- Dress in a professional well groomed manner; wear volunteer jacket and name tag at all times.
- Be punctual and report any/all issues to the volunteer manager.
- Adhere to volunteer schedule; notify volunteer manager if not reporting in.
- Record volunteer hours at the end of each volunteer shift.
- Meet with the volunteer manager at the end of the three month probationary period to reevaluate the volunteer agreement. OCSRI reserves the right to terminate your contact as a result of 1) violating patient/staff confidentiality 2) failure to uphold OCSRI’s organizational standards, policies and procedures 3) unsatisfactory attitude, appearance or performance.
I agree to abide by all statements above. I understand that if I should misrepresent or deliberately leave out a fact in my application, I may be refused the opportunity to volunteer or may be terminated from the volunteer program.
I hereby release OCSRI, its physicians, employees and patients from any and all claims of personal injury or property damage related to my volunteer position.