SUPERCARS VOLUNTEER TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering as an Official for Supercars and/or applying to work at any of our Supercars promoted events you must agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
Failure to comply with any of these Terms Conditions may result in the termination of your registration and/or further disciplinary action as appropriate.
As a Volunteer assisting Supercars I agree that at all times I shall:
1. Work for Supercars in a volunteer capacity without payment or incentive;
2. Be responsible for my own health and safety during the event/s;
3. Abide by the Supercars Social Media and Bullying/Harassment Policies.
4. Abide by the Supercars Workplace Health & Safety Commitment Statement (available for viewing from the Accreditation Centre);
5. Attend briefing sessions by Supercars as required;
6. Ensure that I hold the appropriate license or qualifications to undertake the role I have applied for;
7. Attend all volunteer shifts as allocated by Supercars , and inform Supercars as soon as possible if I am unavailable due to illness, injury or extreme circumstances;
8. Undertake my tasks and duties as outlined to me, and follow the directions of my supervisor;
9. Understand that Supercars has the right to Accept or Reject my volunteer application/s at their discretion;
10. Understand that Supercars may exclude me from any or all event/s at their discretion if deemed appropriate;
11. Do not bring valuable items to the events and take personal responsibility for any personal property brought to the event(s);
12. Work a minimum of 3 or 4 days per event (as specified by Supercars) unless an exemption is provided in writing by Supercars;
13. Collect my Accreditation in the specified times as advised by Supercars prior to the event;
14. Be responsible for the collection of my accreditation pack and understand that failure to show for my shift after collecting this may result in an invoice for $400 to cover the costs of the goods collected;
15. Collect and wear accreditation in accordance with the pre event information with the understanding that I am allocated a uniform based on the sizing provided in my Supercars Volunteer Profile and this cannot be exchanged at the event.
16. Treat all of my fellow volunteers, staff and patrons with respect.