Volunteer Statement and Policies
By completing and submitting this application you are agreeing to the following: -
- The information I have given in support of my application to be a volunteer with The Volunteer Hub is true.
- I agree to The Volunteer Hub and partner organisations recording information about me either manually or electronically.
- I agree to my information being shared with other organisations/departments within the The Volunteer Hub in relation to volunteering. The Hub consists of Hyndburn based community organisations and voluntary groups including and not limited to Hyndburn and Ribble Valley Community Volunteering Scheme, Hyndburn Leisure, Hyndburn Borough Council Please Click Here to view Full List of Organisations Please note: We will only ever share your information that concerns your volunteering if we are satisfied that our partners have sufficient measures in place to protect your information in the same way that we do. Anyone who receives information from us has a legal duty to keep it confidential.
- I agree to all the conditions and expectations contained in the Volunteer Handbook.
- If my health or personal circumstances change, I agree to inform The Volunteer Hub so that my volunteer role can be reviewed to ensure the health and safety of myself and others.
- I agree to log my volunteering hours on the My Impact Page ICT system.
- In the event of me being convicted of a criminal offence, I agree to inform my Volunteer Lead at the earliest convenience - I understand that this will not automatically prevent me from volunteering but will be looked at on an individual basis.
- If a volunteering role requires a DBS enhanced disclosure – in order to progress my application, I give consent to The Volunteer Hub to conduct a DBS.
- I understand that The Volunteer Hub will send emails to me that will only relate to volunteering, training and personal development.
- I understand that any breach of these requirements may result in the termination of my registration as a Volunteer with The Volunteer Hub
This agreement is not intended to be a legally binding contract between us and may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party. Neither of us intends any employment relationship to be created now or at any time in the future.
All information is kept confidentially and secure in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.