- We value a diverse team! Expect to volunteer with many different people from different backgrounds.
- Minimum age: you must be at least 16 years old
- Commitment: varies based on each opportunity, but in general, we expect a minimum of four, 4.5 hour shifts per month
- Screening and training: you must be able to participate in a face-to-face interview and attend a training session, see the position descriptions for dates and times.
- Communication requirements: for all positions that interact with the public, you must feel comfortable speaking English. Volunteers are expected to actively start conversations with visitors.
- You must be willing to obtain a criminal record check upon acceptance
- All data is stored in Canada. If you have questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com