- We value a diverse team! Expect to volunteer with many different people from different backgrounds.
- We do most of our correspondence via email, please ensure you put one on your application. You can call us at 604-822-3320 if you have questions about this.
- Minimum age: you must be at least 16 years old
- Commitment: we expect a minimum of four shifts per month (approximately 15-20 hours per month in total)
- Screening and training: you must be able to participate in a face-to-face interview and attend a training session, see the position descriptions for dates and times.
- Communication requirements: for all positions that interact with the public, you must feel comfortable speaking English. Volunteers are expected to actively start conversations with visitors.
- You must be willing to obtain a criminal record check and sign a volunteer waiver upon acceptance.
- All data is stored in Canada. If you have questions or concerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org