SUPERCARS VOLUNTEER TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering as a Volunteer Official for Supercars Australia (SC) and/or applying to work at any of our Supercars promoted events you must agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
Failure to comply with any of these Terms Conditions may result in the termination of your registration and/or further disciplinary action as appropriate.
As a Volunteer I offer my services assisting Supercars as a volunteer Official and I agree that at all times I shall:
- Work for SC in a volunteer capacity without payment or incentive;
- Be responsible for personal health and safety during the Event/s;
- Abide by the SC Social Media and Bullying/Harassment Policies;
- Abide by the SC Workplace Health & Safety Commitment Statement;
- Ensure appropriate license or qualifications are held to undertake the role applied for;
- Understand that SC may Accept or Reject any volunteer application/s at their discretion;
- Understand that the minimum age requirements for Race Officials are as per the CAMS requirements and Event Officials must be over the age of 16.
- Agree to participate in and fully complete, to the satisfaction of Supercars and/or CAMS, all training programs conducted by Supercars and/or CAMS and associated with my involvement with the Event
- Hereby consent to the collection of my personal information by Supercars in connection with my involvement at the Event and acknowledge and agree that information, including personal details held by Supercars may be distributed to agencies and other officials associated with the Organisation of the Event;
- Understand and consent to my application being forward to Senior Officials in order to assess my suitability for the position that I have applied for.
- Declare that I am medically and physically fit and free from impairment and able to carry out normal duties expected of the position for which I hereby apply at the Event;
- Declare that I am familiar with the requirements and activities of a Supercars official;
- Collect my own Accreditation during the specified times as advised by SC prior to the Event/s;
- Collect and wear accreditation and uniform in accordance with SC requirements;
- Attend all volunteer shifts as allocated by SC, for the hours as advised;
- If unavailable due to illness, injury or extreme circumstances, advise SC as soon as possible, note this must be done via email and an email response will be provided, failure to receive an email response will assume no advice has been received;
- Understand that failure to show for volunteer shifts after collecting this may result in an invoice for $400 to cover the costs of the goods collected and services allocated to me;
- Undertake tasks and duties as outlined, and follow the directions of my Senior or Supervisor;
- Not bring valuable items to the event and take personal responsibility for any personal property brought to the Event/s;
- Treat fellow volunteers, staff and patrons with respect and avoid confrontation;
- Agree that failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in exclusion from an event, whether that be prior to the first day of the event or on a particular day (and for the remainder) of an Event, and may include future Events;
- Understand that Imagery of volunteers at the Event/s may be recorded and reproduced by SC in various commercial formats including posting images on the Supercars Volunteers Facebook page.
- Understand SC may send you marketing or information relating to other SC events from time to time;
- Understand that all volunteers must abide by the Terms & Conditions as displayed at the entrance to the Event/s.