Thank you for your interest in applying to the Recreation & Culture volunteer program. Email Volunteer@milton.ca if you have any questions while filling-out your application.
- Please note: Applications are accepted throughout the year for a variety of positions as they become available; however, there are currently more applications than positions open, hence not all applicants will receive a position.
- Applicants will only be contacted if invited to interview based on qualifications, experience, and as positions become available.
Step 1: Please have your two (2) reference letters ready to upload during your application. References can be from a past/present: Employer, volunteer placement, coach, mentor, teacher or instructor, friend of the family who has known you for 2 or more years. Please do not use a family member.
Each letter must include:
- How long Reference has known volunteer applicant (Ideally 2 or more years).
- Reference's relationship to volunteer applicant
- Reference's comment on volunteer applicant's character
- Reference's description and comment on job and/or tasks that the volunteer applicant completed during their association with the Reference.
- Reference's phone number and email for follow-up, if required.
Step 2: Please have your signed waiver ready to upload during your application. IMPORTANT: In the 2nd blank field, write "Recreation & Culture Programs"
Step 3: Create your volunteer profile/application below.