In applying to be a VCH North Shore Volunteer, I confirm that:
- I am 16 years of age or older
- I am reliable, punctual and able to work independently
- I am able to communicate in English (a second language is also helpful)
- I am willing to Volunteer a minimum of 6 months
- When I attend a volunteer interview, I will bring two pieces of identification (one must be government issued ID)
Vancouver Coastal Health - Privacy and Anti - Spam Disclaimer
- Personal information is collected and used for the purpose of administering VCH volunteer programs.
- VCH is collecting this information under s.26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Please be aware that any information collected may be stored on servers belonging to Better Impact.
- Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) requires that no electronic messages with any degree of commercial content can be sent without you first providing your express consent to receive a commercial electronic message (CEM) through an email, phone, instant messaging service etc. The completion of an application with the Vancouver Coastal Health volunteer program indicates informed consent to receiving email messages.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from email messages, you can do so by ending your volunteer relationship.
- For questions regarding the collection of Personal Information and receipt of electronic messages please contact:
VCH Volunteer Resources - North Shore