1. I understand that the information I provide in this application will be processed by Jewish Care in accordance with the Data Protection Laws and will be stored on a computer database. Jewish Care will collect the following:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- Your telephone numbers
- Your health & support needs (if any)
- Criminal records declaration
For further information regarding any of the above and how we will use your personal data and keep it safe and secure, please refer to our privacy statement that can be found on our website at; www.jewishcare.org/privacy-statement You are in control of how we use your personal data. If you wish for Jewish Care stop using your personal information for the purposes mentioned above or stop or change how we contact you, or you want to receive a hard copy of our privacy notice, please contact the Data Protection Officer at: Jewish Care, Amelie House, Maurice & Vivienne Wohl Campus, 221 Golders Green Road, London, NW11 9DQ, E-mail: Dataprotection@jcare.org, telephone: 020 8922 2304.
2. I confirm that the information I provide herewith is true and accurate and understand that any incorrect or misleading information may result in my volunteering position being terminated without notice.
3. If volunteering for Meals on Wheels deliveries or a Care Home I confirm that I:-
- Feel well and not show any symptoms of Covid19
- Have no underlying health conditions
- Have not been advised to self-isolate
- Have not been in direct contact with someone with coronavirus symptoms
- Have not recently travelled abroad or been in contact with anyone who has
If your situation to any of the above points changes please let us know immediately
4. I understand that I am required to disclose ALL criminal convictions, cautions or pending court cases as the volunteering position I am applying for is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
5. I have the right to volunteer in the UK as one of the following applies:
• I am a UK resident
• I am a citizen of the (pre-2005) European Union or European Economic Area
• I have refugee status or exceptional leave to remain
• I am an asylum seeker
6. I understand that I will only be able to commence volunteering for Jewish Care after receiving and agreeing to the Volunteer Induction briefing document which will be sent to me when a role is allocated
If you have not previously registered with Jewish Care as a volunteer please begin at the box below entitled:
"I am new to MyImpactPage.com"