Volunteer Policy: Agreement
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Harbourfront Centre! Applications are now being accepted for the 2021 season.
Before you continue with the application, please review our policy statement.
In submitting this application:
- You confirm that this information is true and accurate
- You verify that you have turned 16 years of age by January 1, 2021
- You understand that you are under no obligation to contribute your time and skills as a volunteer for Harbourfront Centre and that Harbourfront Centre is under no obligation to accept your services
You are expected to complete the following steps prior to volunteering for Harbourfront Centre:
- Complete the online orientation session
- Complete the online accessibility training
- Review the Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Violence Prevention Policy
- Sign a volunteer agreement
The Volunteer Handbook 2021 will be stored in the Document Library (file folder) on myimpactpage.com homepage.
The Volunteer Award for Arts and Culture in Toronto (VAACT)
Harbourfront Centre is proud to be a contributing member of VAACT, a program to recognize volunteers who support multiple arts & culture events and festivals throughout the year in the City of Toronto. Awards are given to volunteers who complete the minimum requirements with at least four participating VAACT organizations throughout the year. VAACT culminates each year on International Volunteer Day (December 5) with an awards ceremony to acknowledge and thank our volunteers for their contributions in making Toronto a more vibrant, cultural city.
Interested in getting involved? Check out the full list of participating organizations and program details at vaact.org!