Before applying, I agree that I am in good standing and will continue to be so upon my acceptance into the DPS Program with one of the registered professional and paraprofessionals from:
- BC College of Social Workers
- BC Psychological Association
- BC Association of Clinical Counselors
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- Police Victim Services of BC
- Canadian Association for Spiritual Care
I agree to behave in accordance with my Professional/para-professional Association’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice at all times while deployed as a DPS Services Volunteer.
I agree to a criminal record check and/or a driver's abstract and understand that I will be advised in advance if either or both are required.
I certify that the information in this application is correct and complete.
I confirm that I have not previously been rejected when applying to the Disaster Psychosocial Services (DPS) Program nor have been dismissed previously as a DPS Volunteer.