Applicants MUST READ
Before you start the application form - please be prepared to answer the following:
- All applicants must submit 3 professional references. This does not include family members, friends, and others alike. Must have worked together in a professional capacity.
- All applicants must read carefully the information boxes (if any) for further information regarding specific sections.
- All applicants must read and sign the confidentiality affirmation and general policies for volunteers.
The Chinese CPC receives a number of applications every month. Our usual response time for new applicants is within 1 week. Please do not email or call us until at least 1 week after submitting your volunteer application.
- Apply online through Better Impact.
- References contacted.
- Invitation for Interview.
- Criminal Record Check at the Vancouver Police Department.
- Orientation and Training.
The Chinese Community Policing Centre does not provide feedback on application status.
I hereby attest that the above information is true to the best of knowledge and I agree to submit my name to a security and record check by the Vancouver Police Department, and also agree that the year of birth collected from the Police Information Check will be categorized into an age group and used as statistics data for the purpose of insurance report or other related duties. I understand and accept that the Chinese Community Policing Centre has no duty to disclose any reasons in respect of the decision(s) involving my application to become a volunteer.