- I agree to my information being shared with other organisations/ departments within the Partnership in relation to volunteering. The Partnership consists of public service organisations e.g. Lancashire County Council, Lancashire Constabulary, Lancashire Fire and Rescue, NHS. Note: We will only ever share your information which concerns your volunteering if we are satisfied that our partners have sufficient measures in place to protect your information in the same way that we do. Anyone who receives information from us has a legal duty to keep it confidential.
- I agree to inform LVP if my health needs change so that my activities can be reviewed.
- The information given in support of my application to be a volunteer with Lancashire Volunteer Partnership is true.
- In the event of me being convicted of a criminal offence, I agree to inform my supervising officer at the earliest convenience - I understand that this will not automatically bar me from volunteering but will be looked at on an individual basis.
- I understand that I am volunteering to support the Covid-19 Vaccination programme and that my volunteering for this project falls under University hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust/East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust/Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
Upon my acceptance as an LVP volunteer marshal I agree to commit to the following:
- To help LVP fulfil its role in assisting the Covid-19 vaccination programme
- To perform my volunteering role to the best of my ability
- To adhere to the organisation’s rules, procedures and standards, including health and safety procedures and its equal opportunities policy in relation to its staff, volunteers and service users
- To maintain the confidential information of the organisation and of its clients
- To meet the time commitments and standards undertaken, other than in exceptional circumstances, and provide reasonable notice so that alternative arrangements can be made