volunteer respect policy
- Value your contribution and will always treat you with respect and consideration.
- Treat everyone equally regardless of their role within HeadWrappers.
- Be open, honest and fair, to the best of our ability.
- Provide you with the support, training, and resources needed to fulfil your role as a volunteer.
- Provide ongoing support through regular communications a catch-ups.
- Provide honest and timely feedback to help you grow and develop in your role.
- Listen honestly to your ideas, opinions and feedback.
- Give you information on how your contribution has made a difference.
We Ask You To:
- Treat others with respect and consideration at all times.
- Recognise the value of everyone's role and the the part the play in the success of HeadWrappers.
- Recognise your role as an ambassador of HeadWrappers and act accordingly.
- Act in a way that does not exclude or discriminate against others.
- Follow the guidelines given to you during your training, and keep up-to-date with any additional information or training provided.
- Respect the confidentiality of both HeadWrappers and the clients.
- Raise any queries or concerns you may have to one of the Trustees promptly.
- Inform the Trustees of any circumstances which may prevent you from being able to volunteer as soon as possible.