Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability
I do hereby represent that:
- I recognize and appreciate any dangers inherent in volunteering with Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh, Inc.
- I am submitting this release and waiver of liability declaration voluntarily and of my own free will.
- I have no physical or emotional problems, nor any history thereof, which will impair my ability to volunteer with Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh, Inc.
- I hold harmless and agree to indemnify Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agent and volunteers from all claims, liability, and damages I may sustain from any bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage, which may occur from any cause; including negligence, before, during, or after any Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh, Inc. event in which I participate as a volunteer.
- I irrevocably grant Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh, Inc., and its agents, the exclusive right to use my name, likeness, photos, or reproduction for any purpose including website articles, promotion, advertising or other purposes.
- I acknowledge that I have read and understand this entire Waiver of Liability and Release, and agree to be legally bound by it.
It is the policy Catholic Charities to keep confidential all medical, social, referral, personal, and financial information regarding participants, donors, volunteers, and staff. This information will not be shared or disclosed to individuals outside the operation without the express written permission given by the individual concerned.
It is understood by all the individuals working or volunteering at Catholic Charities that this confidentiality code will be maintained and adhered to in order to protect the privacy and personal dignity of all individuals associated with the day-to-day operations.
Violation of this policy by anyone involved at Catholic Charities can result in immediate expulsion as determined by the program director.
I understand and will observe the confidentiality policy of Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh.