All Court-ordered Community Service Volunteers must:
- Complete this application
- Have a valid form of identification (ID, Driver's License, or Passport)
- Agree to the Indemnity Release
- Attend a Community Service Volunteer Orientation
- Be at least 16 years old or older
- Volunteers must begin community service 30 days after the application is processed to remain active.
- Your account will be deactivated if shifts are not scheduled within 30 days.
The offense cannot be felonies or crimes against other individuals. OPK has the right to decline any application.
Community Service Days are ONLY Wednesdays - Sundays.