All Court-ordered Community Service Volunteers must:
- Complete this application
- Have a valid form of identification (ID, Driver's License, or Passport)
- Agree to the Indemnity Release
- Attend a Community Service Volunteer Orientation
- Be at least 16 years old or older
- Volunteers must begin community service 30 days after the application is processed to remain active.
- Your account will be deactivated if shifts are not scheduled within 30 days.
- Pay application fee
The offense cannot be felonies, theft, or crimes against other individuals/animals. OPK has the right to decline any application.