I declare that the information given in this application is true and correct.
- acknowledge that any false or misleading information may lead to my application being rejected or any subsequent approval revoked.
- agree that I will be required to obtain a satisfactory National Police Certificate in support of this application.
- will notify Burnside Hospital if any of my circumstances change.
- consent to my details relating to my volunteer work activity may be used for media and promotional causes.
- understand and will adhere to the responsibility as a volunteer for Burnside Hospital that I will treat all information in absolute confidence.
- understand that any information that comes into my possession may be subject to the requirements in the Privacy Act 1988.
- understand that I am responsible for abiding by the relevant State and Federal regulations and in addition, obeying Burnside Hospital’s Work Health and Safety Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy, and other relevant policies and procedures that relate to my designated role within the organisation.
- agree to undertake all necessary/appropriate training sessions as designated by Burnside Hospital which may include:
- Manual Handling
- Fire and Emergency procedures
- Customer service training
- Safe food handling
- Infection Control
- agree as a volunteer to be loyal to Burnside Hospital, respect its place in the community and maintain its credibility and integrity.
- agree that I will treat all other volunteers, staff and patients with respect and courtesy.
- understand that I am volunteering at Burnside Hospital and there is no ongoing obligation for Burnside Hospital to continue to roster me to the Volunteer roster.
- understand that as a volunteer, I will not receive any remuneration in respect of any volunteering that I do for Burnside Hospital.
- agree to abide by Burnside Hospital’s dress code standards.
- agree to abide by Burnside Hospital’s volunteers’ standards of practice.
- agree Burnside Hospital reserves the right to refuse my application.