Rider Participation Policies and Agreements
1) New Rider Eligibility:
- Must Have Diagnosed Disability (Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, etc)
- Must Be Over 3 Years Old
- Must Not Exceed 180 Pounds
- Must Be Able to Complete 3 Forms
- Must Be Able To Attend Initial Evaluation
- Down's Syndrome: Must Have Negative Atlantoaxial Xray
2) New and Existing Rider Reminders
- Year Round Existing Riders get placed in registration first. Then existing students. Then new students from the waitlist. We have over 100 riders each week so late forms WILL NOT be accepted.
- Riders are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to their assigned ride time. Due to our strict COVID-19 protocol we cannot mount riders if you are late for your lesson. LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Because of the size of our program and the general scheduling, we do not allow make-ups for missed lessons. All dates are listed on the registration form during your initial registration.