*Please be sure to read each section carefully and follow instructions to complete application process*
- Must be at least 13 years old by June 1, 2020 and entering 8th grade or higher in the 2020-2021 school year.
- Support the mission of the Science Center.
- Submit an application packet by Friday, March 13.
- Complete the interview process.
- Attend the mandatory orientation and training in June.
- Commit to the 9 week program (June 8 - August 1) during the summer AND volunteer at least 20 hours during the school year to be considered for the following summer program. Teens may miss no more than two weeks in the summer due to family vacations, camps, etc.
- Complete the program and all shift requirements.
Application deadline is MARCH 13, 2020.