*Please be sure to read each section carefully and follow instructions to complete application process*
- Must be a high school student (or entering 9th grade in the fall of 2019) AND at least 13 years of age by June 1, 2019.
- Support the mission of the Science Center.
- Submit an application packet by Thursday, March 1.
- Complete the interview process.
- Attend the mandatory orientation and training on either June 10 or 11.
- Commit to the 9 week program (June 12 - August 6) during the summer AND volunteer at least 20 hours during the school year to be considered for the following summer program. Teens may miss no more than two weeks in the summer due to family vacations, camps, etc.
- Complete the program and all shift requirements.
Application deadline is MARCH 1, 2019.