Abbotsford Hospice Society Volunteer Agreement
As a Volunteer for the AHS I agree to the following:
- To perform my volunteer duties to the best of my ability.
- To adhere to AHS rules and procedures, including record-keeping requirements and confidentiality of AHS and Client information.
- To meet time and duty commitments, and to provide adequate notice to the AHS staff (for Hospital Visitors, contact fellow volunteers) if alternate arrangements are required.
- When there is a gap between client assignments, I will call the manager if I would like to be involved in other ways.
- To attend a minimum of four of the ten volunteer support meetings and events offered for the purpose of debriefing, education and support.
- To commit to being a volunteer for a year at a time or for 100 hours, with recognition that if life events or this commitment cannot be upheld, to inform AHS staff as soon as I am able about my inability to continue volunteering.