Declaration and Consent
VOLUNTEER APPLICANT DECLARATION:
- I hereby declare that the foregoing information is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- I understand that a false statement may disqualify me from the volunteer selection process or from continuing to qualify for current or future volunteer opportunities with the Delta Police Department.
- I hereby authorize and direct any person or entities to release to the Delta Police Department or its agents, information regarding employment and/or educational background. I do hereby release from all liability or responsibility, all persons or organizations supplying such information.
STATEMENT OF CONSENT:
I hereby consent that any and all information pertaining to a Criminal Record registered in my name with National Repository for Criminal Records in Canada may be provided to authorized persons at the Delta Police Department. I recognize that an employee of the Delta Police Department is in a position of trust within the community and I hereby consent to the Delta Police Department performing a Vulnerable Sector Search of my name in the National Repository for Criminal Records. I understand that a Vulnerable Sector Search will check for pardoned sex offences. I further consent, if requested, to attend the Delta Police Department for fingerprint confirmation. I further agree to absolutely release, discharge and absolve the Delta Police Department, the City of Delta, and its employees from all claims, losses or damages including indirect or inconsequential, occasioned by me during, or as a result of any investigation for a Criminal Record.
• Each application you submit must be completed in a single session as the system will not allow you to partially complete your application and return at a later time to complete it.
• Please ensure your email address is entered correctly with no errors as this is how we may be contacting you and how you will be maintaining your user profile.