The volunteer agrees to the following understanding with the Lotus Education & Arts Foundation.
- I will complete and submit a General Volunteering Application Form.
- I understand the policies and procedures of L.E.A.F. as written here.
- I will sign up only for shifts I am available to complete.
- I will complete my volunteer assignment in a satisfactory manner (show up on time, complete tasks as directed, and communicate any concerns to the Volunteer Manager.)
- I will notify the Volunteer Coordinator if my availability changes after I have already accepted my Shift Offer.
- I will abide by the policies of the Lotus Education & Arts Foundation, including, but not limited to, zero tolerance for use of controlled drugs and alcohol, and for harassment of any kind, while working my Shift. I agree that L.E.A.F. may decide to terminate my relationship with the organization at any time, if deemed necessary.
NOTE: Volunteers for most positions need to be 18 years of age or older. For our limited number of positions for volunteers aged 16-17, please see the application process in our Volunteer FAQ section.