The volunteer agrees to the following understanding with the Lotus World Music & Arts Festival:
- I will complete and submit a Volunteer Application Form.
- I understand the policies and procedures of the Festival as written here.
- I will wear a mask while volunteering in person.
- I will attend a short, job-specific on-line orientation during the two weeks before the Festival (current dates are Monday evening, September 14 or Thursday evening, September 17, times TBD).
- I will complete my Festival volunteer assignment in a satisfactory way (show up for orientation and shifts, stay the required duration, wear my volunteer t-shirt and button if on-site while on shift, and treat other volunteers, staff, performers, and festival patrons with respect).
- I will notify the Volunteer Coordinator if my availability changes after I have already accepted my Shift Offer.
- I will abide by the policies of the Lotus World Music & Arts Festival, including, but not limited to, zero tolerance for use of controlled drugs and alcohol, and for harassment of any kind, while working my Shift. I agree that the Festival may decide to terminate my relationship with the Festival at any time.
NOTE: Volunteers for most positions need to be 18 years of age or older. For our limited number of positions for volunteers aged 16-17, please see the application process in our Volunteer FAQ section.