The volunteer agrees to the following understanding with the Lotus World Music & Arts Festival:
- I will complete and submit a Volunteer Application Form.
- I understand the policies and procedures of the Festival as written here.
- I will attend a short, job-specific orientation during the two weeks before the Festival (current dates are Tuesday evening, September 17 or Thursday evening, September 19), even if I am a returning volunteer. Location will be the Monroe County Library Auditorium, 303 E Kirkwood, on the lower floor of the south side of the building.
- I will complete my Festival volunteer assignment in a satisfactory way (show up on time for training and shifts, stay the required duration, wear my volunteer t-shirt and button while on shift, and treat other volunteers, staff, performers, and festival patrons with respect).
- I will notify the Volunteer Coordinator if my availability changes after I have already accepted my Shift Offer.
- I will abide by the policies of the Lotus World Music & Arts Festival, including, but not limited to, zero tolerance for use of controlled drugs and alcohol, and for harassment of any kind, while working my Shift. I agree that the Festival may decide to terminate my relationship with the Festival at any time.
NOTE: Volunteers for most positions need to be 18 years of age or older. For our limited number of positions for volunteers aged 16-17, please see the application process in our Volunteer FAQ section.