Important information about Volunteering
Some roles have personal and role requirements to ensure best fit for both the role and the individual so you maybe asked to provide the following information:
- National Police Check
- DHS Clearance
- Driver's Licence
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status
For volunteers under the age of 18 years, you will be required to provide the details for a parent or guardian who can be contacted to provide consent to you volunteering with us.
Volunteer selection process
Following the completion of the Enquiry Form, our volunteer selection process includes:
- Initial discussion on volunteering interests and opportunities
- Completion of Volunteer Application Form
- Role interview with the selected program
- Referee checks
- National Police Check and DHS screening (where necessary)
All successful volunteer applicants must attend an orientation and on first attendance at their volunteering site/program, volunteers will receive a role specific induction to prepare them for their role and the management of Work, Health and Safety matters.