The Animal Protective Foundation Volunteer Program is on hold until 2023! Applications are still accepted and welcome, but will be contacted as roles become available. Thank you again for your interest in volunteering.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the APF!
Please complete the online volunteer application
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to commit to one consistent shift per week for a minimum of 4 months.
- Volunteers must be able and willing to follow policies and procedures for the safety and well-being of the animals, the public, volunteers and staff.
- Be a self-motivated, honest, compassionate and dependable team player.
- Able to squat, bend, lift and stand for extended periods.
- Following Orientation, mail in or drop off the $15 application fee. Clearly label fee "Volunteer Application fee."
Please note: if special accommodations are needed, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to discuss. Please note, all volunteer shifts occur between 8am and 5pm.
*The one-time non-refundable $15 application fee does not guarantee placement into our volunteer program, but will serve to shelter and care for our animals.