Oshkosh Area Community Pantry Policies
You agree to:
- abide by the policies and procedures of OACP.
- complete the required orientation and training sessions.
- create one application per person; students ages 8-17 need to fill out an application as well.
- will provide a safe and functional workspace with your cooperation.
- will provide orientation, supervision, training, and guidance to you.
- will perform a simple background check to ensure a safe work environment.
- is not obligated to accept you to the volunteer program.
- may terminate this volunteer agreement at any time.