Volunteer Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in joining the NTAQ (National Trust Australia Queensland) Volunteer team.
NTAQ volunteers are a friendly and diverse group of people of all ages, genders, backgrounds and skill sets so you will be likely to meet some fabulous people who contribute to showcasing the vibrant heritage of Queensland in many different ways.
We value the contribution of every volunteer, and to ensure a harmonious and enjoyable working environment for everyone, we request you read and agree to our Terms and Conditions listed here, then complete the orange section below to register as new volunteer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: I understand and agree that as a NTAQ Volunteer, I am required to:
- Endeavour to remain in the program for a minimum of six months.
- Be prompt, regular and reliable in my volunteer service.
- Voluntarily offer my services with a clear understanding that there will be no monetary compensation or guarantee of employment.
- Undertake and complete all training required.
- Agree to comply with relevant workplace legislation, NTAQ policies, Code of Conduct and keep up to date by reading the Volunteer Handbook.
- Willingly work under supervision and follow directions, particularly in an emergency situation.
- Notify my Manager / Coordinator if I will be absent due to illness, taking holidays, or family demands.
- Have a helpful, courteous, cooperative and positive attitude with all guests, management, staff and fellow volunteers.
- Agree that NTAQ reserves the right to terminate my participation within the program without prejudice.
- Certify that all of the information I have provided in this application is current and accurate and I will advise NTAQ promptly of any changes to my details.
- Understand that NTAQ will not disclose and will protect my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.