1) Eligible volunteers must be a minimum of 16 years of age. Volunteers between the ages of 16 to 18 are required to provide a signed consent form from a parent or guardian. Those interested in volunteering who are under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when volunteering, and must also provide a signed consent form from a parent or guardian.
2) I agree that BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, its Board Members, employees, guests and fellow volunteers are not responsible and are released from any claim we might have for any loss, damage, harm, injury, cost or expense that my child/dependent might suffer or incur before, during or after volunteering at BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
4) I will take reasonable care to properly secure any personal information entrusted to me and to properly dispose of such information when no longer required.
5) I agree that I will at no time use or disclose or divulge any confidential personal information for my personal gain or for the benefit of others.
7) I further hereby grant full permission to BC Children's Hospital Foundation and or/agents authorized by them, to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record events, of me, for any legitimate purpose, without any compensation to me.
8) I understand that my pledge is effective throughout the duration of and after my association with BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
**Please note BC Children's Hospital Foundation's age requirements for volunteering. We do require volunteers under the age of 18 to have a parent or guardian sign a consent form. Additionally, all volunteers under the age of 16 are required to have a parent or guardian present when volunteering. If these requirements are applicable to you, please have a parent or guardian complete the consent form found here and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.