Court Appointed Community Service at Aggieland Humane Society
- Aggieland Humane does not accept violent crimes, animal abuse/neglect, theft, or drug-related charges into our volunteer program. All charges must be misdemeanors. Felony charges will not be accepted.
- Before beginning your hours, you will need to submit an application for approval and complete online orientation. This process typically takes 2-4 days.
- All volunteers must submit proof of their charge with their application.
- All volunteers must submit a program fee of $25 before their first shift. This fee helps to offset the operational costs of the volunteer program.
- Volunteer shifts are available Monday - Friday between 12 pm and 4 pm. Due to precautions and staffing changes put in place in response to COVID-19 Saturday shifts will be available on a limited basis.
At this time, opportunities for court appointed volunteers are full through the end of the year. We are not able to add any additional opportunities at this time. While shifts may become available if volunteers remove themselves from shifts, we cannot guarantee openings. Our 2022 Spring calendar will be posted mid-December.
This application is for our Court Appointed Volunteer program. Looking for a different program?