Court Appointed Community Service at Aggieland Humane Society
- Aggieland Humane does not accept violent crimes, animal abuse/neglect, theft, or drug-related charges into our volunteer program. All charges must be misdemeanors. Felony charges will not be accepted.
- Before beginning your hours, you will need to submit an application for approval and complete online orientation. This process typically takes 2-4 days.
- All volunteers must submit proof of their charge with their application.
- All volunteers must submit a program fee of $25 before their first shift. This fee helps to offset the operational costs of the volunteer program.
- Volunteer shifts are available Monday - Friday between 8 am and 4 pm. Saturday shifts are available from 8 am - 10 am.
This application is for our Court Appointed Volunteer program. Looking for a different program?