Aggieland Humane Society Volunteers
Volunteers at Aggieland Humane are a vital component to our mission. We strive to provide the best quality of life for the pets in our care. Whether it is a walk, play time, or just a good snuggle session, the care our volunteers provide keeps our animals both physically and mentally healthy during their stay. In addition to direct animal interaction, volunteers provide assistance to our administrative staff, spay/neuter programs, and community engagement programs.
How old do I have to be to volunteer?
- Volunteers ages 9-15 are able to volunteer with the direct supervision of a parent/guardian or another active volunteer who is 18 or older.
- Volunteers ages 16 -17 are able to volunteer with parent/guardian permission, but do not require direct supervision.
- If you are volunteering as a family, please create an account for each family member regardless of age.
How do I get started?
- Each volunteer will need to submit and application and complete two online training modules. Once our staff has processed your account, you will be able to sign up for your final in-person orientation.
- The registration and training process is largely self-paced. Depending on availability of in-person orientation sessions, many volunteers can get started in about one to two weeks.
If you are ready to submit an application, please sign in or create an account below.
Have additional questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is for our General Volunteer program. Looking for a different program?