Volunteers are important to the survival of the Arts Industry. A Ticket 2 Ride uses the volunteers at events to further advance the industry and give opportunities to those who would like a first step on the career ladder. We hope you enjoy your experience of volunteering and feel part of something really special.
We aim to be flexible, so please do let us know if you'd like to make any changes and we will do our best to accommodate them.
A Ticket 2 Ride Entertainment will do our best to:
- introduce you to the arts organisations in your area.
- introduce you to our organisation to make you feel welcome and part of our family.
- provide regular meetings with a main point of contact so you can tell us if you are happy your tasks are organised and get feedback from us.
- respect your dignity, skills and individual wishes and do our best to meet them.
- communicate with you and keep you informed of possible changes.
- provide you with a safe workspace.
- apply our equal opportunity policy at all times.
- apply our complaints procedure if there is a problem.
We expect you to:
- work reliably to the best of your ability and to give as much notice as possible if you are not able to perform your task or shift.
- follow A Ticket 2 Ride Entertainment's policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Code of Conduct, equal opportunities and confidentiality.