You agree to:
- abide by the policies and procedures of the organization
- attend scheduled orientation and training sessions where applicable
- notify the appropriate person if unable to volunteer
- hold as confidential any private information obtained directly or indirectly
Please read the following documents. You will be required to check the box after reading.
- Safety First
- Welcome Aboard
- Workplace Violence Policy and Program
- Respectful Workplace Policy and Program
To the extent that the foregoing information constitutes personal information as defined in the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, chapter M.56 as amended, the information is subject to provisions of that Act and will be used for the purposes indicated or implied by this form. Questions about the collection of personal information should be directed to the City Clerk, Waterloo City Centre, 100 Regina Street South, Waterloo, Ontario, N2J 4A8, telephone (519) 886-1550.
Accessible formats of the volunteer application and communication supports are available upon request. If you require assistance to complete an application to volunteer or during any stage of our screening process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-888-6488 or TTY 1-866-786-3941.