Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Longhopes Donkey Shelter! We appreciate the many volunteers who help us with our programs. Please note the following policies before you begin your application:
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
- We require a six-month minimum commitment of two times per month for 3-4 hours each time.
- Equine experience is not required. If you are willing, we can train you.
- We can accept volunteers for court-ordered community service. We are located in Arapahoe County. If you are applying for required community service, please fill out the application including the "mandated hours" section.
- Most volunteer opportunities are only available to meet our daily animal care schedule. Animal care shifts are shown below.
If you have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 303-644-5930. Our regular office hours are 8am-4pm Monday through Friday.