Volunteer Commitment Requirements
Welcome to the Joshua M. Freeman Foundation
Volunteer Impact Page
Before completing an application, we want our prospective volunteers to understand the commitment required by all our volunteers.
General Volunteers must commit to volunteer the following within a calendar year:
- Complete 40 Hours or volunteer at a minimum of 14 events / performances
- Of the above 2 events or performances must be free-shows or nonperformance events
- Free Shows (noted in Volunteer Impact)
- Venue Set Up
- Venue Break Down
- Sponsor / Fundraising Events
- Arts Education Events / Programs
Student Volunteers must commit to volunteer the following within a calendar year:
- Complete 20 hours or 5 events.
**Student Volunteers are defined as anyone under the age of 21 or enrolled fulltime in high school or college**
If you understand the requirements and are willing to commit, please continue to complete your application!