Conditions of Participation Agreement
Upon acceptance, you understand and agree with your responsibilities as a volunteer including:
- acknowledge, understand and adhere to the principles of conduct
- truthfully complete all required documentation
- declare any medical conditions and pre-existing injuries that may affect your participation in volunteer activities
- advise of any relevant changes to your circumstances, such as medical conditions
- adhere to the information in your handbook, and all site inductions and safety briefings
- complete tasks as assigned and consistent with the Volunteer Role Description
- following the direction of Reservoir Rangers and other SA Water members of staff
- wearing suitable clothing, footwear and personal protective equipment as required
- notifying SA Water of any safety concerns, new risks not previously identified prior to undertaking an activity, incidents or new misses, and suggested improvements, and
- consent to photographs and/or videos being taken during an activity which may be used by SA Water for promotional purposes - if you do not wish for this to occur, you must advise SA Water.
You agree to indemnify SA Water from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages and costs arising from any breach of this Participation Agreement, or any act or omission (including any negligence, unlawful conduct or willful conduct) by yourself relating to the Program, or the subject matter of this Participation Agreement.
Please read the following documents prior to submitting your application: