Corporate Service Project Policies
Thank you for taking the first step in bringing your team to Great Parks of Hamilton County for a service project. Please fill out the form using your business contact information on behalf of your company.
Please review the following policies carefully and check the box to acknowledge agreement on behalf of your organization.
- All participants must sign a waiver before project participation. Please click here to access the online waiver and share with your team. This can be signed via iPad, iPhone or desktop.
- Appropriate attire is required for the safety of your team. This includes closed-toe shoes and sturdy gloves. Pants and shirts with sleeves are often recommended for outdoor projects to protect from ticks and toxic plants.
- All tools and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided by Great Parks. Volunteer groups should not bring their own tools to the project.
- The identified Project Coordinator for your group will serve as your liaison, sharing any important information with their team and Great Parks' Volunteer Resources Coordinator. Likewise, the Volunteer Resources Coordinator will relay any important information to park staff that will be working on the project.
- Great Parks reserves the right to cancel or change the scope of work on a project. This is dependent on, but not limited to, a group size change, staffing levels, available resources, funding changes or weather-related issues.
- Opportunities are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Although Great Parks' staff will do their best to match your team to a fulfilling project, this application does not serve as a contract or guarantee. Staff meets quarterly to match applicants with available projects (spring, summer, fall, winter).
- Participation in service projects can be potentially dangerous. Injuries, communicable diseases (such as the flu, coronavirus and MRSA) and other outside hazards are an inherent part of our work. Groups should observe all safety measures and follow any current protocols in place.